by: Laura Zevenhuizen (@laurstirs)
- Pre-made Angel Food Cake
- Fresh Mixed Berries
- Chantilly cream:
- 1 C whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 Tbsp OMG! Vanilla Fig Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- Lightly rinse and pat dry the berries.
- Tear the angel food cake into bite-sized chunks (no need to be even).
- Start with placing half of the cake chunks in bottom of container.
- Sprinkle a layer of fresh mixed berries.
- Spread half of Chantilly cream over berries.
- Repeat steps 3-5. Decorate top with leftover berries. Serve.