This dish is so quick and easy but you won’t believe how much flavor it has! Serve with a salad or lightly steamed veggies for a quick healthy dinner.
- 1 1/2lb center cut salmon filet (skin on)
- 1 1/2T OMG! Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 2T OMG! Blood Orange Balsamic Vinegar
- 1T finely minced fresh garlic
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Coat bottom of pan or baking sheet with 1/2 tablespoon blood orange olive oil.
- Place salmon in pan skin side down.
- Whisk together remaining blood orange olive oil and blood orange balsamic vinegar.
- Rub mixture into salmon until coated.
- Sprinkle garlic and pepper on top of salmon.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or just until center of filet is opaque.