- 1 Cup(s) pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 Cup(s) pitted green olives
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Fresh flat leaf parsley
- 2 Tablespoon(s) Fresh oregano
- 4 Cloves garlic
- 2 Tablespoon(s) capers
- 1/4 Cup(s) ¼ cup OMG! Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Meyer Lemon<
Step 1.Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until chunky. You want the chunks to be small but if you overdo it you will end up with a paste. Tapenade will keep for 2 weeks if stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
This recipe is a great basic tapenade. Feel free to experiment with changes or additions to make it uniquely yours. For example you could add roasted red peppers or use roasted garlic instead of fresh.